LionsGate Technologies, Inc. (“LGThealth”) Privacy Statement
What type of personal information does LGThealth collect?
LGThealth collects information that helps us personalize and improve your product experience. Here are the types of information that we gather:
- Information you give us: We receive and store information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way (e.g. telephone call). This includes things such as name and email address. You can choose not to provide information to us but this may limit the features that you can use on the site or through our products. We use the information you provide for such purposes as sending you products, creating an account, providing customer support, and answering your emails.
- Email communications: To help us make emails more relevant to you, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from LGThealth if your computer supports such capabilities.
- App analytics: To help us improve our products and serve our customers better, we anonymously track how our apps are used, on what devices, and other aspects of customer use. The app analytics data does not include information about the user or any way of associating the data with a particular individual.
You should also be aware that any of your information on your mobile device which is backed up on iCloud or a similar “cloud” storage system may be collected by the provider of that system. This collection of information and the use of any such information by the provider is outside of the control and responsibility of LGThealth.
Does LGThealth share the information it receives?
The privacy of our customers is very important to LGThealth. We share customer information only as described below:
- Third-party service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example, a company such as FedEx may ship parcels on our behalf. These companies may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but they are only provided with the limited amount of information required to perform their service.
- Business transfers: As we continue to develop our business, it is possible that our assets may be acquired and customer information may be one of the transferred assets. However, the private information will continue to be governed by our privacy statement.
- Legal reasons: We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law or protect the rights, property, or safety of LGThealth, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit-risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Statement.
- With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Will LGThealth contact me?
LGThealth may contact you in different ways in relation to doing business with LGThealth. This includes but is not limited to giving you information by email regarding your product order shipping date and soliciting feedback after your shopping experience. LGThealth may also contact you to inform you about products or services by mail, email, text message, telephone, or other means. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing, simply contact us and tell us that you do not wish to be contacted in a particular manner. We will process this request immediately and you will not be contacted again for marketing purposes.
LGThealth may have email marketing programs that customers may opt out of receiving. In these cases, you may opt-out at any time by clicking on the link in the bottom of the email or emailing us at support@LGThealth.com. LGThealth will only send you these marketing emails if you have not opted out of receiving them.
How secure is information about me?
LGThealth strives to protect your personal information. As required for the security of certain transactions, we use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts information you send to us electronically. The encryption process protects your information by scrambling it before it is sent to us (or our designated agent) from your computer. Once our website receives your transmission, commercially reasonable efforts are made to ensure its security in the system. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while the website strives to protect your personal information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
It is also important that you protect your password to your LGThealth account in order to prevent others from accessing it. Please be sure to always click “Sign out” when you are finished browsing the site or making a transaction.
What about third-party advertisers and links to other websites?
Our site may include advertising and links to other websites that are served by third-party advertisers.
LGThealth does not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers. However, these third-party advertisers may automatically receive your IP address when they serve ads
Which information can I access?
LGThealth allows you reasonable access to information that you have provided and we have stored in your account by logging in. You have the right to change the data at any time.
What choices do I have?
- As discussed above, you always can choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or activate your product.
- If you do not want to receive emails or other mail from us, please email support@LGThealth.com
Privacy of children online
We are committed to protecting the online privacy of children. Our websites are general audience websites not geared towards children. In order to protect the privacy of children, LGThealth does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent. Please email us at support@LGThealth.com if you believe we may have collected information from your child and we will work to delete it.
If you have any concerns about privacy, please email us at support@LGThealth.com and we will attempt to resolve them quickly and effectively.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Statement may change also. Please check our website frequently to view any recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy
Statement applies to all information that we have about you. Once again, we care very much about protecting the privacy of our customers.